Cristofori G57L 5'7" Grand - Parlor Sized Grand Piano for the Player
The Cristofori G57L 5'7" Grand is a parlor-sized grand for a more advanced player looking for superior tone and touch. As an intermediate size which won't overpower a regular sized room, it produces a bigger sound than the smaller baby grands. Hard Rock Maple and German Hornbeam wood action parts supply stability without sacrificing touch response.
Bartolomeo Cristofori, the Italian instrument maker, designed and built the first "pianoforte" in the early 1700's. Named after him, the Cristofori brand was born in the early 2000's and is manufactured by the largest, most state-of-the-art piano factory in the world - now over 60 years old.
Cristofori pianos differentiate themselves from other entry-level piano brands with numerous upgrade features including German Roslau strings, Siberian White Spruce soundboards, German Hornbeam action parts and custom-designed double felted hammers.
All include the industry's number one warranty: Unlimited/transferable 12 year parts and labor warranty.
Models & Key Features
- Model G410L - 4'10" Baby Grand
- Model G53L - 5'3" Baby Grand
- Model G57L - 5'7" Grand (Shown)
- Model G62L - 6'2" Grand
- Ebony Polish, Ebony Satin or Mahogany Polish Finish
- Wide-tail Design with Extra Large Soundboard
- Duplex Scale for Superior Tone Color
- German Roslau Strings
- Select Siberian White Spruce Soundboard
- Maple and German Hornbeam Wood Action Parts
- Custom-designed Double-felted, Wire-reinforced Hammers
- Matching Padded, Music-storage Bench Included
- Full, Unlimited/Transferable 12 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Included
- One Free In-home Tuning Included