Yamaha b3 48" Professional Upright Piano
Yamaha's b-Series upright pianos are the most recent and exciting addition to their family of vertical pianos. The target customer for this line is someone buying their first piano or a pianist or institution looking for value in a reasonably priced piano with Yamaha quality design and workmanship.
As the world-wide leader in musical instrument research and development, this line represents Yamaha's latest scale designs and piano technology. Custom designed hammers and Spruce soundboards for tone quality, along with beautifully designed cabinets are hallmarks of this series of instruments.
As with all Yamaha musical instrument products, 100% of the manufacturing and design process occurs in Yamaha factories by Yamaha staff, technicians and desingers. Nothing is out-sourced to non-Yamaha workers or facilities, as is common in entry- and mid-level pianos.
The b-Series is comprised of three sizes: the b3 (pictured) professional upright, the b2 studio upright and the b1 continental design console.
All of the b-Series pianos come with matching benches and Yamaha's 10 year parts and labor warranty. Each piano is fully prepped and tuned prior to delivery by a Jordan Kitt's trained staff technician, with a second complimentary tuning in the home within 60 days after delivery.
- Model b3 - 48" Professional Upright
- Model b2 - 45" Studio Upright
- Model b1 - 43" Continental Design Console
- Ebony, Mahogany or Walnut Polish Finishes
- Optional Chrome Hardware
- Solid Spruce Soundboard (b3 and b2)
- Veneered Spruce Soundboard (b1)
- Yamaha-designed Action for Optimal Touch Response
- Custom-designed High-grade Felt Hammers for Tone Quality
- Matching Bench Included
- 10 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Included
- One Free In-home Tuning Included