Yamaha Clavinova Ensembles - Digital Pianos with Full Ensemble Capabilities
Yamaha Clavinova Ensembles comprise a line of full-feature digital ensemble pianos. The line-up consists of the CVP701, CVP705 and CVP709 upright models and the CVP709GP mini grand. These represent the latest in technological development in digital pianos for Yamaha's Clavinova brand.
These pianos are powerful, versatile new digital ensembles featuring Yamaha's Real Grand Expression sound engine. The CVP line also features the sampled sound of two concert grands - the Yamaha CFX and the Bösendorfer Imperial. It also features Piano Room, letting players change piano types and location settings.
In 1983 Yamaha introduced the world's first digital piano - the Clavinova, or "New Piano". Over the next three and a half decades, the Clavinova has been continually improved and remains to this day the absolute standard in digital pianos. Due to many factors including tone, touch, design and reliability, the Yamaha Clavinova is the dominant player by far in terms of quality, value and market share - it remains by far the best selling digital piano in America.
Models & Key Features
- Model CVP701 - Upright Cabinet (Shown)
- Model CVP705 - Upright Cabinet
- Model CVP709 - Upright Cabinet
- Model CVP709GP - Mini Grand
- Rosewood Satin, Black Walnut Satin and Ebony Polish Finishes
- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial Concert Grand Samples
- Graded Hammer Action
- Ivory-feel Keys
- Rhythm Accompaniments
- Padded Bench Included
- Five Year Parts and Labor Warranty Included
- Free Introductory Lesson Included