Roland C-30 Harpsichord
From solo performance to ensemble playing, the Roland C-30 harpsichord provides the perfect tone and touch for baroque music. Enjoy the best of both worlds — a new-generation digital harpsichord with authentic tone and touch, excellent playability, and precise expression.
The C-30 is encased in a unique cabinet and is suitable for any size room. It allows images, paintings, or other artistic elements to be affixed to the keyboard lid and side panels (numerous optional accessories available). Roland provides a variety of image patterns, including paintings and stained-glass-type panels. Together with its matching stand (included) the C-30 makes for a beautiful addition to a home or music venue.
Models & Key Features
- 61 keys with “click action”, F-Scale touch
- Four harpsichord sounds
- Two positiv organ sounds
- No plectrums or strings to replace
- No tuning or maintenance required
- Five different classical temperaments with Baroque pitch support
- Reverb effect enhances small room acoustics
- Mahogany finish with optional picture board and decoration panel
- Bench Included
- Five Year Warranty Included