G53L 5'3" Baby Grand
This is a step up baby grand from the 4'10" size for someone with space considerations, but desiring a bigger sound and better touch.
Only a few inches longer than its smaller sibling, this piano has the added advantage of a wide-tail body design. This gives it a much bigger soundboard and longer strings than most other pianos in this size range.
It is still in a very reasonable price-range compared to competitive products. Beveled lid, solid brass hardware, slow-close lid and elegant spade legs are but a few of the quality features of this model.
All Cristofori pianos include the industry's number one warranty - 12 years on all parts and labor. Unlike most other manufacturers, the warranty is unlimited and transferrable. Each piano is fully prepped and tuned prior to delivery and includes a second free tuning in the home within 60 days after delivery. A matching bench is included free as well.
Models & Key Features
- Model G53L
- 5'3" Baby Grand
- Ebony Polish, Ebony Satin, Mahogany Polish or Bubinga Polish Finish
- Wide-tail Design for Extra Large Soundboard
- German Roslau Strings
- Hornbeam Wood Action Parts
- Custom-designed Double-felted Hammers
- Select Siberian White Spruce Soundboard
- Matching Padded, Music-storage Bench
- Unlimited, Transferrable 12 Year Parts and Labor Warranty