Cristofori V465 46 1/2" Studio - Perfect Upright Piano for Home or Studio
The Cristofori V465 46 1/2" Studio upright is made for both homes and schools. At a lower price point, it still has nearly the same soundboard size and string length as a 48" piano and is designed for tall upright buyers with a tighter budget. It is positioned between the 45" V450 and the 48" V480LS.
Bartolomeo Cristofori, the Italian instrument maker, designed and built the first "pianoforte" in the early 1700's. Named after him, the Cristofori brand was born in the early 2000's and is manufactured by the largest, most state-of-the-art piano factory in the world - now over 60 years old.
Cristofori pianos differentiate themselves from other entry-level piano brands with numerous upgrade features including German Roslau strings, Siberian White Spruce soundboards, German Hornbeam action parts and custom-designed double felted hammers.
All include the industry's number one warranty: Unlimited/transferable 12 year parts and labor warranty.
Models & Key Features
- Model V430R - 43" Console
- Model V450 - 45" Studio Upright
- Model V465 - 46 1/2" Studio Upright (Shown)
- Model V480LS - 48" Professional Upright
- Model V490 - 49" Professional Upright
- Ebony or Mahogany Polish Finishes
- Full-size Direct-blow Action
- German Roslau Strings
- Select Siberian White Spruce Soundboard
- Maple and German Hornbeam Wood Action Parts
- Custom-designed Double-felted, Wire-reinforced Hammers
- Sturdy, Toe-block Leg Design
- Large Brass Casters
- Matching Padded, Music-storage Bench Included
- Full, Unlimited/Transferable 12 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Included
- One Free In-home Tuning Included