Cristofori V450 45" Studio - Best Value in a Studio Upright Piano
The Cristofori V450 45" Studio piano is a 45" upright with big sound in a small cabinet. It makes a great starter piano at an entry price point. Featuring longer strings and larger soundboard than a console or spinet, it also has a slightly raked-back case that looks less bulky than taller uprights.
Bartolomeo Cristofori, the Italian instrument maker, designed and built the first "pianoforte" in the early 1700's. Named after him, the Cristofori brand was born in the early 2000's and is manufactured by the largest, most state-of-the-art piano factory in the world - now over 60 years old.
Cristofori pianos differentiate themselves from other entry-level piano brands with numerous upgrade features including German Roslau strings, Siberian White Spruce soundboards, German Hornbeam action parts and custom-designed double felted hammers.
All include the industry's number one warranty: Unlimited/transferable 12 year parts and labor warranty.
Models & Key Features
- Model V430R - 43" Console
- Model V450 - 45" Studio Upright (Shown)
- Model V465 - 46 1/2" Studio Upright
- Model V480LS - 48" Professional Upright
- Model V490 - 49" Professional Upright
- Ebony or Mahogany Polish Finishes
- Full-size Direct-blow Action
- German Roslau Strings
- Select Siberian White Spruce Soundboard
- Maple and German Hornbeam Wood Action Parts
- Custom-designed Double-felted, Wire-reinforced Hammers
- Sturdy, Toe-block Leg Design
- Large Brass Casters
- Sleek Cabinet Design
- Matching Padded, Music-storage Bench Included
- Full, Unlimited/Transferable 12 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Included
- One Free In-home Tuning Included