Yamaha Clavinova Ensembles - Digital Pianos with Full Ensemble Capabilities
Yamaha Clavinova Ensembles comprise a line of full-feature digital ensemble pianos. The line-up consists of the CVP701 entry level upright ensemble and the NEW CVP905 & CVP909 upright models and the CVP909GP mini grand model. These represent the latest in technological development in digital pianos for Yamaha's Clavinova brand - now celebrating its 40th anniversary!
These pianos are powerful, versatile new digital ensembles featuring Yamaha's Real Grand Expression sound engine. The new CVP900 models also feature Binaural Sampling of two concert grands - Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial. They also feature GrandTouch Pedals for added physical realism, Piano Room for changing piano types and location settings, and Bluetooth 4.2 for higher speeds.
In 1983 Yamaha introduced the world's first digital piano - the Clavinova, or "New Piano". Over the next 40 years, the Clavinova has been continually improved and remains the absolute standard in digital pianos. Due to many factors including tone, touch, design and reliability, the Yamaha Clavinova brand is the dominant in quality and value. It remains by far the best selling digital piano in America.
Models & Key Features
- Model CVP701 - Upright Cabinet (Shown)
- Model CVP905 - Upright Cabinet
- Model CVP909 - Upright Cabinet
- Model CVP909GP - Mini Grand
- Rosewood Satin, Matte Black and Polish Ebony Finishes
- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial Concert Grand Samples
- Binaural Sampling (CFX & Bösendorfer) for Best Headphone Experience
- Bluetooth 4.2 for Higher Speeds and Reduced Audio Latency
- Graded Hammer Action with Ivory-Feel Keys
- GrandTouch Pedals for Physical Realism
- Rhythm Accompaniments
- Karaoke Features Including Voice Harmonization
- Padded Bench Included
- 5-Year Parts and Labor Warranty Included
- Free Introductory Lesson Included