Cristofori V480LS 48" Upright - The Top-of-the-line Cristofori Professional Upright
The Cristofori V480LS 48" Upright is one of the top-of-the-line Cristofori uprights with big tonal projection. It sits on double brass casters for easy moving and has a slow-fall keycover that won't accidentally drop down on pianists' fingers. Quality materials and design features mimic the Cristofori 6'2" grand.
This professional upright is manufactured in the largest, most modern piano factory in the world, with over 65 years of piano building history and experience. It is the most popular size in the Cristofori upright line-up, due to the big sound and responsive touch possible with it's size.
More compact sizes (shorter in height) are also available. They include 45" and 46 1/2" tall models. Similar to high-end pianos, all three sizes are built with the same quality materials and design features, regardless of height.
Bartolomeo Cristofori, the Italian instrument maker, designed and built the first "pianoforte" in the early 1700's. Named after him, the Cristofori brand was born in the early 2000's and is manufactured by the largest, most state-of-the-art piano factory in the world - now over 60 years old.
Cristofori pianos differentiate themselves from other entry-level piano brands with numerous upgrade features including German Roslau strings, Siberian White Spruce soundboards, German Hornbeam action parts and custom-designed double felted hammers.
All include the industry's number one warranty: Unlimited/transferable 12 year parts and labor warranty.
Retail Price From $6,999, Discount Price From $5,499
Models & Key Features
- Model V430R - 43" Console
- Model V450 - 45" Studio Upright
- Model V465 - 46 1/2" Studio Upright
- Model V480LS - 48" Professional Upright (Shown)
- Model V490 - 49" Professional Upright
- Ebony or Mahogany Polish Finishes
- Slow-fall Fallboard
- Massive Backposts for Longevity and Stability
- Full-size Direct-blow Action
- German Roslau Strings
- Select Siberian White Spruce Soundboard
- Maple and German Hornbeam Wood Action Parts
- Custom-designed Double-felted, Wire-reinforced Hammers
- Sturdy, Toe-block Leg Design
- Double Brass Casters
- Matching Padded, Music-storage Bench Included
- Full, Unlimited/Transferable 12 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Included
- One Free In-home Tuning Included
- Retail price: $6,999
- Our price: $5,499